Economy Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. is hiring an HVAC service manager for immediate consideration!
- Associates degree or equivalent trade school.
- Minimum 10 years field experience.
- Technical knowledge of HVAC and Mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of mechanical codes.
- Able to read blue prints and specifications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, word, outlook, and Bluebeam.
- Work well with others and a team player.
- Valid drivers license and good driving history.
- Back ground checks are required.
- Planning, organizing, controlling, and coordinating the Service Department.
- Arranging for training of service department employees in proper company procedures and practices.
- Estimating service work. This may include visits to job sites for pre-bid meetings and contract discussions and negotiations.
- Working with the Controller and President on the collection of problem accounts. Negotiating credit when necessary, overseeing open account customers.
- Resolving customer complaints in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner, projecting a professional and customer friendly attitude.
- Managing the necessary administrative records and controls to protect the interests of the corporation and the customer, to include prompt and accurate invoicing.
- Implementing quality control procedures for the Service Department to ensure optimal customer service, efficient use of equipment and time, and meeting of departmental strategic and budgetary goals.